Friday, August 01, 2008

my tears run down like razorblades
i've done all i can do
but now it's over
why is it over?
we had the chance to make it
now it's over, it can't be over
i wish that I could take it back
but it's over
i lose my sense of wrong and right
i cry, i cry
i just wanna crawl into my bed
and throw away the life I led
i'm falling apart
you're breaking my heart
don't tell me that we will never be together,
and you just did
we could be, forever

I try to see the good in life but good things in life are hard to find.

thanks people. im super down thse days. what you all did really let me lub you all deep deep:

- lyn
- min
- xinyi
- jocelyn
- khaymar
- meijing
- shu an
- jiawei
- dom
- sw
- sean
- bla bla

im not in a mood to blog it all here. i'll cry for sure. fyi, i cry damn fishing easily.

i need sentosa tmr. it better not rain. or my mood will be as dark as the clouds.