Thursday, July 31, 2008

thanks xinyi darling, for yesterday. thanks ** for coming down when i miss you.

today's not a day for me.

last midnight was sucky. i dun like the feeling. can you not let me feel this way. im sorry. im paranoid.

today's first thing: bd presentation. sucks totally. fish you %^&*#$%! after that was investment test. practically i wasnt in the mood for anything since last night. so yeah, i expect that my grades will be awesome.

thanks all who is willing to listen my crap. if you managed to see me today, you would see a super cui zombie walking around, with no facial expressions. after sch went to have ice cream with xy darling. thanks darling.

after which, i dragged myself for tuition, which takes forever to receive the first pathetic 50% payment. my mood was off alre and i know he better not piss me off today. but bingo, i was almost horrored to death just now. my tutee, a pri 4 kid, doesnt know what's 'smooth' and 'rough'. i literally let him touch whatever i can dig from my bag to let him feel the diff. tell me how should i teach him?! argh. people who knows me well knows that i dun like kids and have limited patience. argh.

i am waiting by my phone and i found myself waiting for your call, your sms. i am very affected, i admit. i know you should know how i feel. shouldnt you let me know how're yours too? i used to receive your message with a smile, but why am i crying now? im sure you're not aware that im even sad. i wonder just where you are, what you are thinking. im sorry im paranoid. but dun leave me just like that. at least, tell me sth.. i dun like this feeling.. do sth please.