Sunday, August 03, 2008

friday was a disasterous day for me. my darlings would have known what happened. it was awkward. very awkward. the feeling was different. and you said sth that totally breaks my heart. you said 'we'll nv be tgt!' (of cus this is not all) i'll not forget that sentance. is that what you really wanna say? or are you joking? you jolly well know how i feel for you. i was emo-ing for days and still emo-ing. maybe not emo, just sad. very sad. sad until my tears could fall anytime. luckily, i have nice classmates like mj, shu an, jaslyn, xinyi, khaymar, anne, and others, really appreciate and lub you all deep deep.

i managed to pull myself to go for class, and suffer thru sacarsms and all. after class, as the plan goes, i went to expo for natas travel fair with khaymar and the redang bitches! redang bitches - lyn, jocelyn, & xinyi. lub them! so get what i mean? im going to redang this sept!! from sept 7 to sept 10! isnt that cool?! it's gonna be my virgin overseas trip with frens! not family! we've came tgt and known each other for less than a year and we're going overseas! isnt that cool? alright. to you, it might not. but it's okay. i have them and im really happy. they made my day.

sat was a day spent at the sentosa. to celebrate edmund sun's 19th birthday. i think all his frens would ask him to stop being so childish! hahaaha. people present: edmund, zhaorong, edna, ed's neighbour 1 - hao nan ren, ed's neighbour 2 - gl de, lyn, swensen, min, david, let-nature-take-its-course choon ngee, and emo-as-we're-out-of-love group, comprising of weixing, hockyong and me. had a great day there. when's the next time we're gonna meet? shrugs.

some pics @ sentosa.


lyn
min
zhaorong
we're bringin' sexyback! hahaha!
david and hockyong, the two firemen.
edna, entertainment.
you jump i jump. look at my tragus piercing!! hahaha! sorry i just love it.
yes it's my sunglasses, not hers.
she has so many faces

messy hair us 4
shan- big face, lyn, rong

we tried to squeeze.
girlies

camara lens happened to be blurred by tanning oil.
the rest were playing soccer.
end off.
im like super chao ta now. everyone says so. but i might be going to sentosa this weekend wih coco! charcoal for sure! gonna skip sch tmr. but sadly, i have tuition. my tutee made me pissed off today. argh. dammit. i wanna quit! that's how serious it is. fish.
can you let me know how do you feel.
assure me.
please dun make use of me.
do you know whatever you do affects me?
i bet you did not know how much i teared for you.
i miss you.