Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I WAS HAVING A CONVO WITH MJ LAST NIGHT.

let me set the context for you guys. mon after paper, i was out with my frens and when i reached home, i didnt touch the lec notes at all. so i told myself to study the following day.

then the next day i woke up damn late and i slacked until 6+pm where my bro, his gf came back. so we played psp until 8+pm and went to eat tgt. came back at only 11pm when i realised that i haven even touched my notes. onlined and these were what happened...

rmb the prev post? its all about eating smarties, drinking grow and milo to become smart and guan jun! hahahaa.

next thing,

look at our pm!

HAHAHHAHAHAHA! DAMN FUNNY!

was chatting with guoquan when he mentioned that jonan and him saw me after paper on monday. and shouted 'peishan's back view not bad ah!' but apparently i didnt hear. so i said...


wth. its not as if the first word coming out of my mouth everytime is 'f%^&'. hahaha! pprolly you might think why i wasnt pissed by what he said. cus i already got used to it. the whole sbc tot that my back view is the nicest. yes, back view only. hahahaha! he thinks he's like damn fooking handsome like tom cruise la -.- anw i dun post this cus i wanan let you all know i have nice tan nice body and nice face. LOLLLLL! im not that disgusting okay. that's his perspective ONLY. muahahhahaha! and those who know me well, im was nv once satisfied with my tan, my body or my face. LOL!! i need some plastic surgery. hehehe.


i SELF PROCLIAMED myself as GUAN JUN!!! cus i slept at 5.45am today but woke up only at 1 today. hehehehhe. ITS AN ACHIEVEMENT ALREADY!!! only slept 7 hours okay.

anw loads of unnecessary stuff happened lately,

- coco wang puked.
- television in bro's room broke down.
- my hp is breaking down.
- now, coco's room is being locked for god knows why. and we couldnt find the right key.

DIE LOH.