Tuesday, August 26, 2008

okay. a random post.

was chatting with them last night. then ah min mentioned that my hair is too long. im going for a haircut but i dun wanna cut it short! simply because its the longest since my long hair in k2. my hair was like until hips then. sec sch, my hair is always of different lengths. but not exceeding shoulder.

do i really need to cut it short?

maybe 1 inch, i dun mind. hahahahaha!



thurs is craa paper i had not touched the lecture notes. damn it.

no parties after papers ): until next wed. im looking forward to that day! so what's my plan after thurs' paper?

have to chiong to international plaza before 12pm to sign some stupid stuff for F1. then have to come back to bl to teach tuition. after being pissed, head back home. sleep. online. sleep.

HOW LIFE-LY !!

):