Thursday, August 28, 2008

1 word for craa:

CUI

no no no, there should be 4 words:

CUI-EST OF THE CUI-EST



UNCLE TAN, DO NOT SEE THIS!

it was until 7+pm when i just woke up from my 5 straight hours power nap, i realised that for a big big mistake for Q4. fk it.



1 word for the semestral exams:

SCREWED

my brother always tell me, the scariest part is when you collect your results. im damn afraid that if i were to read the sms (results) when im outside, i might die in the middle of orchard road.

i told myself if i were to have poor results i can blame no one but myself. i haven been studying. hard enough. i just hope that i will not forward module and i seriously hope that my results will not pull down my gpa dramatically. i will die. literally.

after the last paper, i went to kelly services to sign the f1 contract as well as changing my email (i change my email because of that too) . and the t shirt is alright only. not red surprisingly. it's like baby blue? im working in the morning shift. which means i cant get the chance to watch the race! please let me work OT!!! please!

im supposed to have tuition at 2pm. so i wasted 1.5 hours in jp before i go. when i reached there. TURN OFF: 'gabriel has remedial until 4pm. didnt he tell you?' FK. i was alre half dead when i dragged myself there. and all i hear is that. i ranted to all my frens and thanks for all the replies. i tot everyone's gonna ignore me as they were enjoying. but nope. LUB YOU ALL DEEP DEEP! hehehe. i went home to sleep instead. cus i seriously need some rest. after two weeks of info overload.

slept for 4 straight hours and out with bro and carina for dinner. came back and bro cut my hair for me. as in fringe only. ugly. gonna cut my hair shorter when sch's gonna reopen. and my bro cut coco's hair. fugly. hahahahahhahaa. poor thing.

tmr: out with lyn n min
sat: out with xinyi the ba po
sun: k @ lyn's place? (pending)
tue: mummy's day? (pending)
wed: PARTAY!!
sun: grandma's birthday
sun to wed: REDANG!!

surprise! no party for me tonight. simply cause we're too tired. lets accumulate all the anticipation for wed night! hehehehe.

can you imagine? im going to this paradise one week later!!!!!!!


its like heaven-on-earth!!

where we'll be staying.


dun be envious everyone.




was having a conversation with HO KOKHOW and he said recently i have a fetish to post convo windows. hahahahhahaa. yep! and here's YOURS!



HO KOKHOW, so much so for having a 'bonus of a handsome guy's photo' for me in your blog. here's yours:

I THINK YOU SUPER LIKE ME!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH! AND I DUN OWE YOU ANY CHEESECAKE!!! YOU DRINKER!!


you dun care, at all. i understand that you're busy and tired. who's not. at least i made the effort. how about you? i think im just insignificant and you dun need me in your life at all or in the very first place. even though you apologised, i just felt that it was to entertain me. i wasnt pissed by you, im sorry for all the things ive said to you. to let you feel that im pissed. it's all cool (: but when i have to let go, i will. im sorry.