Tuesday, May 15, 2007

i dun care, i just need to spill out how i feel, here. if you guys out there are tired of nonsense, then dun read. thanks. save you all the trouble.

i know you wun be able to see these entries. cuz i am basically, nothing, to you.

broken. defeated. numb. give up?

you asked me wat's wrong, i smiled and said 'nothing'. then i turned around and whispered 'everything'.©

told you everything, but it seemed nothing. so near yet so far, that time. not even far, now. all i can do is to look at you from a hidden corner, and reminsce. and that kindaf feeling, i dun think you understand.


goodbyes are the hardest because you know how much you are going to miss someone and there's nothing you can do about it.©

i've tried to walk awae from ur life. i've tried. i've failed. you've succeeded in the context from my life. but there are still trails in my heart. your matters still matter to me. my matters no longer matter to you.


your memories keep me hanging on.©
life is so sweet when you lie next to me.© indirectly.
i'm holding on the a dream that wun come true.©


all i have now are memories. memories that i'll keep in my heart. hoping that things will turn a round. and wish upon the star, that it all can happen once again, for a lifetime. all these memories may be shared by others, some may even have the same feelings as i've got now. but i guess it all dun matter to you now.


love is an excuse to get hurt.©
memorable moments are alwaes short lived.©


now i look back, when and why did you suddenly act so diffly. sometimes i wonder, do you know how i feel. you asked me to tell you. i've told you. and fullstop. that's all folks. everything stops from then. so, wat's the point of telling you? maybe you just wanna let me vomit my emotions to you, and you throw awae watever i told you, on the spot. i doubt you've listened to half of it. maybe you wanan know whether you are in the picture of wat's troubling me. and if yes, that may make you feel better? wtf. sorry, i know i'm paranoid. but all these are possibilities. cuz i dunno wat are you thinking.
sometimes i just think that i'm foolish, silly. being one side. i dunno if you know, i dunno how you think, how you feel, and you wun tell. i wanted to give up, but i cannot. and i dun want?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket