Thursday, May 17, 2007

i shall explain here.

i rebonded my hair.

not on my own accord. i just merely wanted a haircut. and she started to apply all sorts of white white thing on my hair. i was dumb enuff to think that it's just shampoo or maybe some normal treatment. until i started asking, they told me i'm doing rebonding.

i went there alone. i'm a loner, i must admit. i love being alone. is this good or bad? i tend to be very easy to bully at when i'm alone. and you know, i've got an innocent face. and yes i am innocent. hees. d: and i guessed tat is the reason y i was cheated.

wtf? i'm cheated. i loved my natural straight hair. even thou it could be messy at times. but. i loved it. now, i look like some dumbass with this reali flat hair and short fringe. plus, i dun have even colour on my hair. it's all over the place. one patch one patch. some ppl said it looks like highlight. oh pls, thanks for entertaining and consolling me.

now, my confidence level is negative. before this, i'm at least +0.01/100. now.. -100/100. with much demoralisation from my dearest glen and ivan. THANKS ALOT AH..! you all ruined me! ROAR!!! lol. joking.

i have never got high confidence. i knew it myself. (: