Friday, February 23, 2007

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

chu xi`
went to vivocity and ate @ 'tong le' restaurant. veri delicious. hees.

chu yi`
my bro woke up real late. and the dae's plan was totally delayed by him. anywaes. saw mark lee. talking in hokkien? hahas. he looks normal. normally rich. carrying a reali stylish gucci sling bag. hees. then went to er gu's house. makan a little then headed off to visit my grandma. after that, went to my beloved grandmother's house. hees. went a round wishing everyone. went down or a few rounds of blackjack. after that spent the dae, boringly, watching tv. cuz no one started the gambling den. hees. we stayed till quite late. alwaes, the last group of ppl to go off. before we went off, caught a glimpse of fireworks that was from chinatown? i not sure too. hees. love it. love the moments that i caught it with my cousins. hees. reached home. didnt reali have the CNY feel, and mum brought out tiger beer. and we drank.

chu er`
woke up reali late. cuz we onli have to go to one place, which is my godma's house. woke bro up and drag him. hees. droved xueting and her mum there too. hees. then sat down at the sofa, doing some marketing research before going down for gambling. hees. went down and won my bro's money. hees. and cabbed home with xueting and her mum. with me and xueting sharing the fare. first time. hahas.

chu san`
aHh family annual meeting. for more details, please hop on weijian's blog. hees. the whole dae was singing and snapping. hees. FUN DAE! love you guys! some come and go. but you guys alwaes stay! hees. when will be the next time we meet again? hmmm.. anywaes, saw my DI DI, yuhong, in kbox! hahas. wat a coincidence! hees. haven seen him for ages, he already shot up! hahas. so tall. hees. but still as nonsensical. i want my adidas jacket. hahas. this di di of mine, made me wanna scold bad words during cny, the moment i saw him. hmm. hahas.

that's all folks. nothing much for me to mention. even if there is, there's is no need to mention. cuz it's all unpleasent things?! i dunno. hais.