Wednesday, February 28, 2007

hi, todae was the dae that my mum feel pain in her womb. in less than 24 hours she's going to have a cute little baby called WANG PEISHAN. -.-"

i'm just veri boring.

tomorrow is my 18th LEGAL birthdae!!!! yeah~
HAPPY BIRTHDAE TO ME,
HAPPY BIRTHDAE TO ME,
HAPPY BIRTHDAE TO ME,
HAPPY BIRTHDAE TO ME!!

anywaes, tml night, i'll be celebrating my 18th LEGAL birthdae LEGALLY in a pub. most of my frens wun be able to go. but my brothers and sister will! i'll be celebrating with ellen. as her birthdae is one dae after mine! hees. hope that i'll enjoy the dae with them. and let's hope, i'll not get drunk. please. hahas.

as my birthdae is round the corner, i have a lot of thoughts going thru my mind. 18th birthdae is one of those that is more important in one's life, i felt that mine, is just another dae.. i dunno why i will have that feeling. these few daes, i have been scanning thru people who stood by me, everytime, anytime. not surprisingly, there are not many. i tried to stay as optimistic as i alwaes look like i am. and think of those who are still here. thanks to those that had stayed thru. reali thank you. for those who are on-and-off, thanks to you all too. you all made me realise what life is all about. and, it's not that you all are no longer in my life. hahas.

okies, enough of my emo shit. hees.

anywaes, these are my wishes:

`gucci wallet (or any new wallet)
`new school bag
`small sling/handbag (practical enough to carry it anywhere, i'm a veri pragmatic person)
`digital cam
`more shirts
`skinnies
`adidas jacket (yuhong.. you said you wanna give me LONG time ago!)
`comfortable pumps
`running shoes
`become pretty (at least for once, never been pretty before, hahas.)
`become healthier
`love my family members more
`study better
`become wealthier

hahas. some are unachievable. but never mind, one dae, i'll succeed!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D