Wednesday, February 14, 2007

the dae before valentine's..

went out with my forever sister, jean. hees. she's so sweet. she still remembers me. lols. we went out to bugis wanting to buy some CNY clothes. ate pastamania before that. jean is still the sweetie pie that every guy wants. hahas. i shall not sae much. =x bugis street was packed like sardine. however, she managed to grap a full set of clothes for CNY. but, me.. onli got the bottoms. still got tops, footies, accessories haven buy. help help help.. not enuff time already. ARGHS. anywaes, 4.30pm, jean gtg. for work. oh man. i am all alone in bugis. walked ard watsons and spent 40 bucks there. -.- i cant believe this. hahas. walked walked walked. aimlessly. went to kinokuniya, read magazines for a whole one hour. then headed to marina square. caught 'the matrimony' with him. fucking lame. stupid show. walked round and round. went to raffles city. walked round and round. so stupid. man. nothing to do..~ -.- went home.

VALENTINE's

woke up and went to my mum's fren's salon to dye and cut my hair with her. total. 130 bucks. quite cheap i think. hees. then went to relative's house. then to jurong point. i am such a loser. walking alone in jp looking at couples wearing couples shirts, attached girls carrying bouquets of roses, which i personally think it's lame. cuz it's gonna wither veri fast. hahas. i called khay mar. i love her. she initially cant make it to accompany me in jp. but she postponed her tuition lesson to accompany me!! AWWWW~~~ love her la!! hees. walked ard and got nothing to do. hahas. went to have our dinner at long john. pampered myself with grilled fish set. khay mar treated me drink!! hahas. love her to bits. hees. then someone lied to me. went to meet him. stupid man. lols. walked ard. hahas. nothing to do, again. lols. khay mar had headache and she went home. hmm. take care! went home soon after.