Thursday, August 14, 2008

main library level 3A's strategic corner is my second home. ive been spending my every day there with xinyi, meijing joined us one of the days. did alot of stupid things like,



drawing,
signing our signatures,
forging others' signatures,
taking photos,
comparing how much we've changed,
sleeping and dripping loads of saliva (xinyi),
burping loudly (xinyi),
commenting that a guy's legs actually look like a girl's,
psp-ing (peishan),
db-ing (not dragonboat uh -.-),
ls-ing,
whining,
ranting,
ice-creaming (peishan),
planning when's the next party,
pressing calculator damn loudly (peishan),
eyecandy-ing (hehehhehhe, but there were none),
complaining that main lib is smelly,
lift-ing,
listening to damn loud music (meijing and peishan),
scratching our heads,
yawning and tearing,
eating,
eating,
eating,
eating,
and
non stop eating!!!!!!!!!!!!


ARGH! OKAY OKAY!! I KNOW IM FAT LUH HILMI, BUT I CANT CONTROL MY DIET. I HAVE TO EAT JUNK FOOD!! AND AND AND, I HAVE NO DETERMINATION TO LOSE WEIGHT. SOMEBODY HELP ME!


anw, i seriously didnt study, i merely read thru. i dunno how am i going to fare for these papers. its gonna be soooooooooooooooooooooo shitty. this is so not cool.
and im not feeling good. and i ate ice cream again. fat but ARGH. no choice.



why why why?
why do you wanna come and go?
If you leave me tonight
I'll wake up alone
Don't tell me
I will make it on my own
Don't leave me tonight
This heart of stone will sink 'til it dies
If you leave me tonight
And don't you know
My heart is pumping
Oh, it's putting up the fight
And I've got this feeling
That everything's alright
Don't you see
I'm not the only one for you
But you're the only one for me



stay close, dont go,
will you?