Friday, August 15, 2008

F-R-I-D-A-Y spells fun and parties and shopping for many many.

but for me

it spells tiredness and emoness.

9am to 12pm: csb test
1pm to 4pm: tuition (3rd time for this week and it was supposed to end at 3pm)
4pm to 11pm: xy's place

xy's family members are very nice, funny, entertaining and loving. the place is so hyped up everyday everynight. her little cousins are so cute! and her grandma's food is damn nice. ah ma's is very hip. she was very amazed by my tragus. its good to spend time there cus i can temporarily stop emo-ing. if im alone at home, i foresee that i will draw circles in a corner 24 hours a day. even though the both of us are not happy, im facing my prob and she is facing her prob, the same type of prob, we have no choice but to move on. if we were to be alone in our individual houses, we will both be damn emo. and kept indulging in ice creams and keep growing fatter.

fyi, i ate two ice creams in two consecutive days. and im damn fat. i wanna lose 2kg.

speaking of tuition, i went to teach him the third time today. anw it was supposed to be a 2hr tuition but his cousin came and asked me questions and i cant be too bad to reject helping him so i helped as i tot it would only be 1 or 2 questions and since im teaching my tutee science as well. but he one shot gave me more than 10 science questions. that explained the one extra hour spent there. and my tutee was super interested with his cousin's science questions which are totally none of his business. on the other hand, when it was english lesson, he practically used 1.5hr to do 3 comprehension questions. omfg. he's driving me nuts. let me show you some of his amazing answers/replies in red.

Miss Lee asked John what was the _________ that he was late for school.

a. result
b. responsibility
c. reason
d. cause

a

'Found' is the past tense of _______.

fine

How do you pronounce 'golfers'?

goggles


How do you spell 'police station'?

police officer

Plants need _______, ________, ________, to make food.

yes, it does.

The process that plants make food is ___________.

no, it does not.

How do you test whether the following materials float? Wooden plate, paper plate, metal plate.

you test whether the following materials float? Wooden plate, paper plate, metal plate.

Is blood in liquid form?

no.



you tell me, pek cek or not.
i was being offered canes to cane him but i didnt.
i am seriously amazed by my own patience.















hot cold hot cold come go come go

wtf you want?!

dont you know that just a simple call or msg will light up my day?
ive did my part.


im thinking of you. do you know that?
but did you ever thought of me?
i guessed im just some insignificant bugger in your life.






no, i dont want it to end now.. i dont want.


am i thinking too much?
when he doesnt mean that way?
but god knows how he feels.