Sunday, December 16, 2007

EVERYTHING IS OVER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you everyone who has somehow or other helped me along this way. really thanks alot!! love you all(:

arent you happy? hahaha. i dun care actually, as long as i'm happy. LOL.

actually not everything la. hahaha. MOST of it is over. yeah!!!!!

alright i wanna enjoy life now la. i need to
- STUDY
- watch alvin nad the chipmunks
- go suntanning
- go swimming
- go shopping
- let my hair grow longer
- spend more time with my frens, classmates and my family
- settle everything linked with sb club
- learn dancing at old school
- have a new handphone
- go clubbing
- go pubbing
- etc etc etc.
there are hella of stuff for me to do but i cant mention them all out at this moment.. LOL

ive think thru, i have to give up those things that are of low priority in my life. cus i have no time, no money. LOL.

sorry, i just dont love you no more. i shall move on with my life.
i need to give you up. you are obstructing my way. somehow, you dun deserve so much from me too. so sorry, byebyelove. for good.

the other time i went to master khor, a palmist and an astronomist, for some palm reading. hahhaa. it was hella of fun. somehow i can say that he's quite accurate. but later on cecilia and i realised that he told us almost the same thing, we shared the same life or wat? LOL. here's wat he said:
- i am stubborn (ticked)
- i am a perfectionist (ticked)
- i'll be a millionaire (?)
- my hubby will be rich (?)
- my hubby will be a foreigner, a foreign country borned person, a person who travels alot (?)
- i am sexy (ticked - LOL)
- i am like likely to give birth, but i dun like cus i'm a problematic child myself (LOL)
- my judgement on guys is zero or close to zero (really that bad?!)
- my guy will be very different from me (?)
- either he controls me or the other way round (duh)
- i'm going to travel alot (?)
- my boss has to be a guy, if not, she will hate me (?)
- my life is messy (?)
- i'm going to marry at 27 (?)
- i have to take care of my respiratory and digestive system (ticked)
- people in my life who will helped me thru, are guys (?)
- my lucky colour is turqoise (pisces' colour)
- i dun fall in love easily (ticked)
- but once i fall in love with him, i'll go all out for the guy i love (ticked?)
- i will not take the initiative in love even thou i loved him (ticked)
- bla bla bla .. still got alot. you have to probe me for me to tell you more. LOL

i know i have a lot to write. but i cant rmb wat i wanna write. LOL