Tuesday, August 07, 2007

tmr is CRM test. i'm so gonna screw the paper up. i onli realise that i've not been studying wat will be tested tml at 5pm todae. 3 chapters. CRM is all about memorising and i simply cant get anything into my head. project already got suck low grades and i dun xpect much from the theory exam. cuz i dun like crm even thou i know it's useful.

why is it that i have to do these shitty stuff and do not have the time to concentrate on the things that i have to? while others moved on doing the things that they wanna do. i wanna do the things that i want to as well. but, some things cannot be controlled by me. i did my part, but things just dun fall nicely. dun expect me to do other things before i settle my stuff, here. that's my style of doing things. i dun mind if you all wanna say that i'm not flexible. cuz i just wanna do things systematically. why cant i just escape from these shit for at least a day? why am i surrounded by these stupid things that are wasting my time? when it's time to enjoy, i cant. this is not the life that i wanted. all thanks to these stupid things. i know the source of my change.

no motivation to go on..
i need a getaway..

take me away..