Sunday, August 05, 2007

if anyone of you ever talked to me on my hp before, the call will always suddenly cut off. and next i'll msg you all explaining that my phone had some problems. and everytime when i need the phone urgently, all i could see was a blink screen. no matter wat i pressed, it still couldnt work. i onli bought it for like less than half a year when the problems arose. it's 6288. it sux.

yesterday, we decided not to go ah ma house as it's already too late, and instead we went to boon lay shopping centre where there are hell loads of.. b_ng_as. went there with my mum first and after that, my bro and his gf joined us. we had pepper crabs and other mouth-watering food on the tables that we couldnt finished in the end. hahas.

went down and looked at the phones. so we traded in my phone for 200bucks and topped up 298bucks for a new phone. i actually compare two phones that i like when i reached there. based on appearances. cuz i hadnt done any research. i've aimed k800i but bro and his gf are already using it. so bro dun want me to buy the same. i was considering these two. and i bought the latter one. gonna take good care of it (:

i wanted to buy the white one until i set my eyes on.. THIS, W660i!! my bro's gf liked it and 'influenced' me to buy this. LOL
it's got black and gold one. but abit to hip hop. so i bought rose red and gold instead. hees. thanks mummy!

however, its camara is not that good. i think even my 6288 is better in terms of camara. nothing to do at home todae and tested its camara.
i love hugging him, he loves hugging me. so a kiss for him. LOL.

testing 1 2 3~

exams are going to start. no school except those days that i've got papers.

wed, o8.o8.o7 : Customer Relationship Mgt, 2 - 3.15pm
wed, 15.o8.o7 : Financial Acc, 9 - 11.10am
mon, 20.o8.o7 : Electronic Computer Mgt, 9 - 11.10am
wed, 22.o8.o7 : Banking and Financial Institutions, 2 - 4.10pm

post-exam activities till date: 22.o8.o7 : class chalet @ pasir ris
23.o8.o7 : dental @ jp (hopefully can take out my braces)
11.o9.07 - 14.o9.o7: Generation Y Leadership camp @ Batam (can i not go??)

and of cuz, not forgetting gatherings with frens (:

awaiting for the end of exams..

i have so many things to settle, so little time, and i dunno how i'm gonna go bout doing it!!!HELP!!!!!!


no one understands..