Thursday, August 30, 2007

job as a telemarketer in incall system is TIRING. buona vista sounds near. but having the job starting at 8.30 and i have to take bus - mrt - bus - walk to office. it's reali a desk bounded job. all i can in front of me is pc and a table.

sian sian sian.

no slippers somemore. must wear smart casual. jac is working with me. bu different projects therefore, not sitting with each other. hmmm. her break and mine is different. mine is one hr, her is half and hr. she come back, i go break. but from mon onwards, we can have lunch together.

the people there are anti social. except me and jac and my partner, xinyi. haha. actuali todae wanted to go with jac for break. but she went ahead without me first. cuz my team leader retained me. and i have lotsa things to do!! i then decide not to go for lunch with two guys who i dunno at all. but xin yi, an intern, and another one, brought me to lunch (: however, time passed by QUICKLY todae. not as quick thou, but better than ytd. i literally slept while making calls.

i reach home at 7+ to 8+ everyday!!! ard 12 hrs outside.

super tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anw,

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!

this is for every teacher that reali teaches, guided me thru darkness and make a difference in my life. LOL
like:
mr lee han hwa, miss sally pang, mdm fong..

not forgetting happpy teachers' day for khay mar.

i wanna be relieve teacher too! so much more easier.

*forgive me of my disorganization and messy sentence structures. reali tired to think before i type =D