Sunday, August 26, 2007

alright. i said i've found my new love. and i've dremt bout him. me staying overnight at his house. LOLLLL. with his brothers feeling uneasy with a girl ard, i decided to go home even thou it's real late. looking down from his corridor, i saw my house' bus stop. i tot i could reach home veri quickly. he sent me down and once i reached downstairs, tot i will see my bock after turning ard (since bus stop is the same), but nope. so we walked and walked and walked and walked ard, until we go missing...

and i woke up -.-
haha. i tink i'm dumb la. crazy one. think too much. hahas.
anw, saw my new love yesterday. just as mischievious(:

anw, been spending my time watching corner*with love by my bf and da S. hahas. left with one more cd = 5+ hours. watching tmr. hees. then i shall watch either one thousand litres of tears recommended by lyn or why why love by rainie.

i need money. but no job available for 2 weeks. wth. i said i dun wanna go gyl already. i can work for at least one week longer and spend the money shopping. ARGH!! till now i got no idea how i'm going to batam. by sampan? plane? cruise? haha. watever. as long as i'm safe and enjoy myself there. i hope i'll enjoy =/