Friday, April 13, 2007

hahas. yesterdae was fun. hees.

todae is the outing for everyone that is involved in FOC and FOP. hees. i think it's reali good to see despite our hierachy, everyone hangs out fun together. hees. i reali like this feeling. hees. even we are veri noisy, but i think we are a bunch of great and fantastic people! we came from diff courses. may not know each other beforeFOP/FOC. but after the events, we are like.. so bonded. hees. it's so fun. and so.. miraculous. hees. we went to sentosa. i was laye and the rest were at the sentosa express already. hees. to prevent anything stupidto happen to me, waited for li fen to reach. in the mean time, i went to breadtalk and grab cheesestix to fill my empty stomach. hees. met up with li fen and went to giant to buy thing. guo quan wants coke and mentoes. and we smelt somehting fishy already. so end up, we bought green tea and ricola instead. lols. met qianyi and took monorail to beach station. hees.

reached siloso beachand played beach vollyball with them. hees. i'm no good in beach vollyball lahs. lols. then dark clouds conquered and it started to drizzle. then we moved towards delifrance to shelter ourselves. and the drizzling stops. hahas. so guo quan went to get mentoes and coca cola out from nowhere. and tried that stupid experiment. hees. we took a video of it. and it obviously works. hahas. headed to play beach vollyball again.

suddenly, my contacts dropped off from my eye. luckily i managed to take it on my hand.my dearest li fen brought contact lens solution. and she accompanied me to the toilet while the rest are playing. hahas. went to the toilet. trying my very best to put my contacts back. but i cant. dunno y. then i just threw it awae. hahas. and we went back to the place. but it seems that heaven is reali unhappy on this freaking fridae the 13th. it rains heavily suddenly.! i cant see well. cuz i'm having a bad bad eyesight of negative 3.50! li fen has to bring me back.. and we have to run. hahas. was already wet in the toilet cuz my dearest li fen splashed me water. -.-" my boly was quite oily cuz i was covered with sun tanning oil which is obviously not for use todae. hahas. played in the rain awhile and was reali wet. hees. the tramp came and we took it back to beach station. the tramp was like.. damn wet. and as it moves, the wind.. is damn freaking cold. lols.

changed to dry clothes and headed to vivo. ate at banquet and hanged ard. wanted to watch movie ders. but end up didnt. y? cuz:
felicia, shyanne, qian yi dun wanan watch
malissa wanan watch the other show
glen has to leave earlier
i cant see without my contacts and glasses
raymond got no money
ben has no objections.
so we ended up slacking at gv @ vivo and went home after that. lols. so lame right? hahas. on the wae back, saw khay mar and jac, whn i'm supposed to go highlight hair with my dearest khay mar. lols. she went to watch movie and i'm at vivo slacking. lols. so coincidential! managed to came back home myself from outram. lols. i'm like a half-blindd mouse roaming ard. lols.

tml is girls' dae out. but my 'dearest nic nic' wanna go sentosa. later rain liket odae then you'll know how turn off it is. lols.