Sunday, April 15, 2007

alright. for those who happen to see the post just now, you all are so unfortunate to see the other side of me.

kkaes. i think i'm alright now. and that's y i deleted the post so that i wun be reminded. dun ask me wat happened. cuz i wun sae. i dunno. but i like to bottle up my feelings. or maybe i think the things that i got up with were just minor and believed that i can handle, when most of the times, i cant. but it all do not matter now.

tml will be the first dae of my second year in poly. i'm lucky enuff to have my classmates in year one to be in the same class as me. but i wonder how will the rest of the class be? fun? loving? noisy? quiet? bitchy? mind-your-own-problems? hmm. it'll be for me to find out tml. in less than 12 hours from now.

my timetable is so not good. no more one lesson in a dae.

mondae: 9am to 3pm
[e commerce mgt, banking and finance institutions]
[BREAK 12pm to 1pm]

tuesdae: 11am to 3pm
[financial accounting, macroeconomics]
[BREAK 1pm to 2pm]

wednesdae: 10am to 3pm
[customer relationship mgt, report writing and presentation skills]
[BREAK 12pm to 1pm]

thursdae: 9am to 4pm
[macroeconomics, financial accounting, understanding cross cultural diversity, customer relationship mgt, banking and finance instituions]
[BREAK 12pm to 1pm]

fridae: 8am to 4pm
[understanding cross cultural diversity, report writing and presentation skills, financial accounting]
[BREAK 10am to 12pm, 1pm to 2pm]

seriously, i think fridae is dumb. earliest and has so manny breaks in between. and thursdae sux. so manny diff modules. this sem has got no gem. next sem taking two gems then. hmmm.

i'm so sians. tml has to go to school already. i haven get to enjoy my holidaes. i want holidaes. i think i'll look forward to the next holidaes when i go to school the first dae tml. hmmm.

tml has the cca drive. i want to have a cca. but nothing seems to interest me since last year when i was a freshman. hmm. or stick with sb club? oso must see if sb club wants me. hees.