Wednesday, March 07, 2007

are you sad?

at least jacqueline (poly) asked. i reali dunno what kind of emotions i'm going thru. it's a mixture of everything. but i alwaes act like nohing happens. until everyone tot that i am alwaes happy. i alwaes tell people not to bottle up emotions. but i myself is setting a veri good example, against that.

todae is the dae that my results were released. i'm okies with the results. as long as i can pass. but the freaking results didnt state which option i'm posted to. please pray that i'll be going into banking option. do i want bound-to-desk job? my classmate asked me before. i dun mind. as long as the job is steady, and has a stable income. i'm okies with it. you know, you can alwaes go pub after work?! (: hahas. but having a diploma in banking and financial services doesnt mean that you'll work in a bank forever..! haas.

i shall not think so much for my future. live as each dae passes.

i am indulging myself in the dreamland of wu zun. hees. my world is full of him. hees. <3 !

i'm numbing myself.