Friday, December 29, 2006

tues, went out with lyn then swen joined in. hees. walked around vivo. when i was in vivo, glenn, the cute refree called me and inform me to go for a get-to-know-you session on thurs. cuz i've signed up for the freshmen orientation camp/programme of SB. hees. i was mad after i hang up with him. he tot i was another peishan that he knew of. hees. so paisehs. after a while, i went home. they went to meet min and vid. come out soon!

yesterdae was unforgettable. hees. was planning to go to school to do project. then go for the get-to-know-yoou session. hees. so we went for that thing, then ivan told us wat was it all about. it's just another interview. shit. and glenn was there too! hees. okies. basically, it was my turn and went into another room that there'll be 4 persons interviewing me. i told them my past experience of organising camps for red cross, and guess at? they ask me to sing them a camp cheer. and i onli remember 'flea, flea fly..' and 'peel banana..' hahas. then i told them i sing them the flea song, they asked me to carry it with actions. but i dun remember there are any actions for the flea song. so i said i change to banana song. so they ask me to treat them as freshies and teach them the banana song. lol. omg! so paisehs can? i think they know that i'm paisehs and then they dance the banana song with me. they were like so happy after watching a money dancing banana song can? lols. shit. i came out, and my fren, ivan, told me that i was the onli one that did those moves. shit! one of the 4 is the cute refree, glenn, and the other was him. i was so pai pai pai sehs sehs sehs. hahas.

shit. i make a fool outta myself.

allright. i'm going to pack my things for the family chalet later! buais buais folks! see ya on sundae! <3