Thursday, June 01, 2006

hmm. someone saes that i am too busy to update, so i update todae lohs.

30th 0f may ~

HAPPY BIRTHDAE TO WEIJIAN AND EDWIN!!!

i ended school at 5 actuali. but i was released earlier, released at around 4+. i am supposed to meet them at jurong east control @ 6.15pm. i have more than an hour in je. SIANS. walked around je. then went to meet them lohs. them refers to weijian, weiloong, junxian, kokheng, camen, weeboon and zhenming. took taxi to halo bar somewhere in NP and SIM. it's my first time going to such places. was quite worried. lols. =x stupid~

after awhile kexin and edwin reached. luckily there's kexin, if not i'll be the onli girl and will be veri sians. thanks to kexin. the place was filled with the smell of cigrattes. fainted. whole nite was about : singing, pooling, chatting, dai dee-ing, smoking and beer-ing. i drank quite alot. hees. it costed about 160+ bucks. muahahas. thank god we girls dun have to pay. this is one of the many good reasons i like to hang out with them. lols. joking onli. hahas. around 11+ went home already. shared cab with camen n wejian. i was second to alight. no need to pay again. MUAHAHA~ =x THANKS okies? reached home at bout 12 midnight. bathed and slept.



31st may 2006

SORE THROAT! SLEEPY! dunno where does the sore throat come from. hurts till now can? =( i was veri restless ytd. hahas. then my frens sais that i'm drunk. lols. the effect too such a long time? hees. released at 2+ as the poa lecture onli lasted for like 15 mins. hahas. then junxian they all were in SP to attend some talk or wat. but i dun get to see them. by the time jun xian called ne, i'm already in jp shopping. lols. went back home and sleep.

1st jun 2006

was late for like 5 mins. hees. but the tutor is later than me, so nvm. hees. got back my MOB (managerial, organisational behaviour) module's CA1. guess wat? i am the top in the class scoring 96 points. WOOHOO~ happy! hees. i didnt go celebrate kokheng's birthdae that weekend before the test, but i scored for my test. hees. i guess kokheng will not be unhappy with me bahs. i was happy and satisfied. i have a fren that got a C (60 to 69 points) and she's kinda close to me. then she was like veri depressed over the test grades. and i kinda feel that she dun like to talk to me after the results. i was veri unhappy with that (not being unhappy cuz she's feeling unhappy). cuz its onli a test and it's onli the first test. y she wanna behave like this? i dun like this kinda of ppl. feel like slapping her she emphasised too much on winning and losing. wtf?

after sch ends at 1, went back home and rested awhile, then off i went to jp's dental clinic. 3pm's appointment but i was onli ushered into the clinic at 3.30. actuali todae is the dae that i'm going to put on my lower braces. but he said no time. wth? okies. then some other time. after the holidaes then. hmm~ but i changed the colour of my braces to white as i'm going to have a wedding dinner. so i dun want my braces to be so 'ming xian'. went to buy hair dye to dye myself. hahas. cuz going salon is veri exp. bought a colour that is not so bright. cuz i scared my mum scold me. hahas. it onli costs 11.10 bucks. cheap? hahas. tml got poa test, i haven study. end here. =)

happiness onli lasted for a few seconds after i got back my results. i'm afraid that classmates look at me in another wae. and this posted much more stress than me. i told myself. as long as i can pass every module, i'll be satisfied. but now, the competition become tuffer. people will study harder to trash me. i must hang tough. no matter what they are going to do, i just be myself, try my best in everything i do, and dun care wat others will sae or do to me. sounds easy? it's not. but i'll try.......