Sunday, May 28, 2006

woke up at 4pm todae can? i tot that it's 10am. -.-" tot of sleeping as much as i can on sundae. can sae quite a long time never update already.

mon i had my management test. was okies. most prob, will not fail. i can sae. cuz the questions were straight forward. i was sitting rite at the back of the lecture hall while taking the CA, the view was great. can see wat the one sitting below me was writing. took attendance. then suddenly the invigilator asked "is WANG PEISHAN here?" i was shocked and rise up my hand immediately. she came up and asked me if i had taken my attendance. i said yes. then i realise that my name appears twice. -.-" was so paisehs.

tues had a spot check during poa lecture. checking on attire. luckily i did not wear slippers. phew~ my classmate, a guy, was having long hair. he kena caught. wrote his name down. and he had to cut his hair, show it to them and pay a 50 bucks' fine! he said he did not feel sad bout the money, but the hair. see~ how rich is he. hees.

thurs ended school at 1pm. do IDEA project on laptop with my group members for 2 hours. after that spent the other 2 hours on studying economics. had my economics CA. i can say, i will fail. 15 mcqs, 2 structured questions, with 2 parts each. and we are onli given an hour. there was no time for me to even chew on a sweet. mmm. please pray for me that i will at least pass the module.

it's the end of the week again. every mon, i'll just look forward to this dae of the week. hees. early in the morning, went to meet up with my classmates to go to classroom together. everyone dressed quite formally. me, smart casual. hees. actuali we wanted to be late for class together, but they said that marks would be deducted if we're late so we ran to the classroom. was wearing high heels with my classmate. she ran damn fast k? and her heels were thin and high. my heels were abit loose so cant run that fast. lols. luckily we were not late. my group was the first to present. but one of the group members had not reached yet. so we went to discuss with another grp if we can switch with them. luckily that person came in time, so we continued to be the first grp to present in our class. i did the opening, damn nervous can? hahas. but after the presentation, we were sitting there talking and relac. hees.

nowadaes weekends stay at home. everything was so quiet. sat watched tv and do homework/tutorials until 2am sundae morning. cuz i was slacking for the first half of the dae.

tml gotta go school again. hang tough, peishan! 5 more daes to hols! =)