Wednesday, September 09, 2009

im in deep shit.

because of my daily bad habits, i spilled out 'f**k' in office. office is damn quiet but with someone sitting opposite me. she definitely had heard it. im doomed. that really wasnt on purpose. i was talking to khaymar on the phone and its natural reaction that you will reply her 'f**k'. that colleague better not tell my boss.

that aunty beside beside me is talking very loudly like the office cubicle is soundproof.

i haven eaten and its 2pm now.

secretary no. 1 went off without telling me. selfish.

i've been nuaing for going to 3 weeks now.

im looking forward to 19/09/09.

i need to meet khaymar and jacqueline soon.

i've always been eating lunch alone. damn. so emo. nvm, its okay. miss independent.

should i go PSA building or vivo? vivo, got excuse to nua longer.

im so bored. fuck it.