Monday, February 23, 2009

he complaint that my last entry was 'not very long ago, 22 days only.'

grr. angrwy. STOP SMELLING THE CORNERS OF CHAO CHAO YOU IDIOT.

been busy since then. for spsb farewell, bdbdbdbdbdbd, and currently, the killer, exams.

im counting down to thurs 11.10am when i'll be free from the deadly life im living now. sleeeeeeep-eat-study-sleeeeeeeep-eat-study. dont even have time time to spend with family :(

details of many posts that i wanted to post have been overshadowed by the muchmuchmuch info for the exams.

FP: GG
ITFD: GEI TA LA
MATHS: KAN CUI
TREASURY: COCKED
BKLAW: -coming soon-
*please forgive me of my vocab, as there are no other words to describe how i feel deep in my heart -.-*

i'll update more often in time to come.

anw, ladies and gentlemen, there is a piece of news that i have to announce,

1st
of
march
is
my
20th
birthday!!!!

please note that into your daily planner huh!! hehehehehhee.