Thursday, December 11, 2008

was having a conversation with my gems classmate. i kindaf dislike him as he always think he's the king and he's got high high high ego. but things that he said so randomly shocked me.

More than alive. says:
hey you know what.i have an intuition about you.in front of people you act so strong and so happy.when you're all alone reality slams back in and you're actually rather soft.and you're the kind of girl who pretend you don't care about what people think or say but you'd think about what happened on the long bus ride home.


More than alive. says:
lol i'm just guessing.so are you gonna start showing the soft side to someone who hit your soft spot or just ignore the fact that he hit you straight on.


More than alive. says:
it's just what i observed.lol.you have that look in your eyes which just breaks off if i just look at you for too long.


More than alive. says:
yea but it's the first time you're being mean.sometimes you shouln't be mean to 'counter' your softness.

truee.

anyway i finally met up with my dearies - jean and jacqueline, after sooo long. since jean's birthday in feb. jean's still the same, enjoying her working life now. jac, still the same old missy, short-hot-bad tempered. shopped ard the new largest suburban mall - jurong point 2 and went to have pizza hut for dinner and some catching up. we used to be regular patrons of coffee bean and yes, we went there as well as the new starbucks.

today was the first day of my work in skinfood @ jp2. everything went well at first. i had a numebr of sales. then i wasnt very happy after a while. cus of a stupid mistake i made. we earn commission as individuals. so we have to change cashier name everytime. then i was happily settling the sale of a SIGNIFICANT amount. only to realise that it was under my colleague's name!!!! so she fking earned a considerable amount of commission for doing nth and me, talking so much to the customer! and she was like complaining that she's demoralised for not selling anything la bla bla bla before this. forget it. GEI TA LA!

on the other hand, i was really really glad. cus of lyn, min, swen, ed, cn, wx.

- they came to jp2 and skinfood to visit me even though i know and they know they're not gonna buy.
- they waited for me to go home and shop a lil tgt even though it only lasted for like 20 mins.
- they had dinner with me even though i could only join them for like 15 mins.
- they listened to me niam even though i think they might not understand any shit.
- they lend me their shoulders even though im very heavy.
- they made me laugh even though i was half dead at the end of the day.
- they made my day.
- they were there. they always do.

it might only be little acts to them. but they are HUGE ones to me. i love them. really. they made me feel fortunate living on this planet earth. i told mummy bout work and my darlingss. my mummy loves them too. heheheh :)

not forgetting you, i feel loved :)

what more can i ask for?