Tuesday, December 30, 2008

new years just tmr's midnight.

xmas updates are in min's blog. i enjoyed my xmas very much. as much as the pleasant surprise and the presentss.

tmr will be celebration at xinyi's place!!

BUT,

at this crucial moment..

WANG PEISHAN IS SICKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

VERY VERY VERY SICKKKKK!!!!!!!!

i've been diagnosed with tonsilitis aka infected tonsils. symptoms are scary:

- very high fever (i had 39.5)
- sore throat
- body ache
- feeling weak and no strength
- shivering

i actually tot i'd have dengue since my legs are always preys for the mozzies. i tot i was going to die. really. nevertheless, i had to dragged myself to the doc's and waited for 1.5 hours!! nope, it's not polyclinic, it's just my family doc. i was practically given a mask to wear on to prevent infecting others and vice versa. while waiting, i shivered like no one's business. yes, everyone looked kuku when they are sick.

i feel better now just that i dont feel like talking in order to protect my throat. and i definitely feel better after i had the best medicine. my fever's subsided, only left with the throat. no booze no alcohol for me this new year ):

i've missed the first two days of sch. so i'll only be in sch for 2 days? hahahhaa.

anw my com cannot play music anymore now. no audio system detected! someone help me please. i will diee without music.

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE EVERYONE!!

in case im not going to update anytime soon. hehehehe.