Thursday, November 27, 2008

love is when you do stupid things together..

alright, shall let you guys peek into my life a little. tuesday i did something stupid. but i didnt mind.

i was very very very cui in my t shirt, horts and specs on. i looked like a total nerd. went to meet him. decided to go mos burger to eat. who knows, thank god for the coincidence, the whole mos was full of his frens. fish. i was fking cui that day and fking unlucky can. 1 or 2 frens nvm, its like, 10 of them? oh fish oh fish. after his frens left, we went to mac to study.

till the next morning, went to school and showered (in respective washrooms). xinyi the ba po said that we're losers! and she publicised the fact that i showered in sch to everyone laaaa!!! nvm hahaha. i didnt pay for my utilities bill la everyone. hahaha.

i was fking early for my wed 8am tutorial! reached fc6 at 7.20am. nv been in sch so early before (excluding the times in sb club). was literally a living zombie walking ard sch. the fking annonying lecturer that made me cry fking made me pek cek somemore. its okay. im cool *breathe in and out*

i was worried as i think i seriously looked cui and his frens might think that how come he hangs out with this fking cui girl?! but he was alright with it. even though his fren said im cui. who knows if he's speaking the truth. hahaa. its okay. next time i shall look at least a lil better without my specs.


yes, i wore this and played badminton with my classmates. and i trashed weijun!!!


love all of them (: