Monday, October 06, 2008

EDITTED ..


first,

THE HAIR.

seriously if you think my previous hair is nicer, dont tell me. just wait okay. wait for my hair to grow all over again. give me half a year. yes i love my previous hair. and am regretting now.

second,

YOU.

seriously i think its time for me to give up. you feel nothing. its obvious. what's more, there are so many factors to consider between us.

third,

ME.

the root of all of the above. yes, im sad.



ladies and gentlemen, i'd made a drastic decision today.




I

CUT

MY

FREAKING

LONG

HAIRRRRR

!!!!!!





right, 'CHEY!!!'

im kindaf sick and tired of my long hair and decided to cut it today at storm, jp. its FREAKING SHORT now :(


from this,


to this!!!

i can no longer twirl my hair. but i quite like it this way. it's so much lighter now!!




anw sat was spent celebrating swen's birthday. watched eagle eye. alright only. has shokudo for dinner. walked from bugis to esplanade to visit cookies museum. sat by the river and chit chatted. bro fetched me from there and off we went to shenton way's party world. sang till 3am.

here are some pics in the esplanade toilet. the guys were mad waiting outside. hahaa!

lovelies!


C to E la! (hidden meaning)
the twinniessssss!
OH MAN. I LOVE MY HAIR BACK THEN!



eeeeeerieeeeeeee pic!

finally!



anw my timetable's out. sucks. mostly 8am / 9am. no DT but WMS. damn it. uncle tan, change class la! our class missed you since the last sem! friday's only lesson, hopefully can change to tueday's 3hr's break, please ching ching!






i guess it's all over right now.
how i wish i can have to courage to tell you ily.
but i think you already forgot about me and everything we once shared.
i wanna live in self denial, if i can.