Thursday, September 18, 2008

was in a foul mood once i woke up cus of some matters. and it affects my mood the rest of the day. well its normal for me to have different moods in a day.


supposed to have tuition but however, upon reaching his house, i was then informed that he's having fever and couldnt have tuition. waste my time. but no choice, couldnt blame him. no one likes the feeling of being sick.


went to jurong west alone to buy contact lenses and i seriously wanna say this. i think im independent. cus lyn and min cannot do that. they cannot even go down to the void deck to get sth when they are hungry. but but but. no matter how independent a person is, she still needs someone to depend on (: muahahaha. nah. im happy im independent. hehehe.




back home and caught hot shot. my gosh! 2 of my hubbies are inside! how can i miss this show?! but im still kindaf slow and trying to catch up with the latest episode. give me time. im all over show and wu zun once again. or shud i say. always. hahaha. k i know im idiotic. but you know, im in love with them since dinosaur years. and im beginning to think that jerry yan is actually not bad. i seriously have fetish over sporty and fit guys la. eh, but who doesnt. muahahahha.


ps: my bro has asked me to watch lesser of these shows else i can nv find a bf. cus there's no one like them in the realistic world. hahahaha. but i dun care!



alright a random post. im off to watch hot shot now! at 2.19am. zzz.