Friday, June 13, 2008

i am working in suctec city this weekend! distributing flyers, ice creams, balloons. pay's not bad. i seriously hope it's not a scam. and i want the money FAST! or i'll screw the company. and i think i'll enjoy the job. sounds fun huh. im working with my classmates, so sorry gf, didnt inform you all.

anw lyn and i have applied jobs for the world's first night racing in singapore !!! isnt this exciting ???!! i might have to chance to watch the race without buying the tix !!! i realllllllllllllly hope they will contact lyn and i. and maybe the rest of the clique? i mean for those who had applied.

and im getting sick and tired of my blog song. gonna change it real soon.



anw, im gonna have my fucking mst in 9 fucking short days. and guess wat's the good news?

i haven fucking touched my notes. not at all. yes. NOT at all.



omg. im so gonna screw these papers. fuck.

and what's on my mind now?

$$$ money $$$
clubbing
pubbing
hangouts with frens
overseas trips with frens and family

right after the mst or in the sept hols.

omfg. save me. im so gonna fail.