Monday, May 26, 2008

random facts of peishan's life:

im broke. this time for real.

am using a prepaid card now.

finished 2 days of work. aching everywhere.
simple job. better give me my pay.

did not do any tutorials this week.
last week of school. bfore hols.
chiong-ing for bd project.

driving's slow.

coco's having diarrhoea.
poor me, have to tolerate the pungent smell and clear up the mess.
she poopoo-ed everywhere.
please coco, stop lao sai-ing.
wat's worse, my bro is in reservice now.
everything = IIIIIIIIIII take care.
ive nv ever touched/cleaned up/smelled/saw anything that's so slimy/disgusting/watery/smelly.
it's 'once-i-touch/clean/smell/see-i-want-to-puke' kind of feeling.
come to think of it, i wanna puke again.

my mum saw elvin ng.
she said she saw my bf (:
commented that his face is like tofu.

had durian as supper for past few days.
been eating and eating.
growing fatter and fatter.
damn. diet!!