Wednesday, September 26, 2007

new blogskin embarked a new semester (:
some random nonsense.

school is tiring and stressful.
for me = additional stress.
practically, my class is one of the better ones in the course (according to our avg, i'm not trying to boast), and this is because of a huge no. of hardworking monsters out there who are constantly concern bout how they fare in school and comparing with each other. everyone in my class aims to go to a uni after poly. which means to say, they want to score a gpa of at least 3.5 at the end of yr 3. well, i wish that i didnt hear anything. which is impossible -.- cuz i'm not a person who can work under stress. i cant multi task as well. i know this will not work for me in the future. but that's just me at the moment. prolly there will be more capacity for me next time.

let's face the fact, there's a limit to everything we do. all parties must know the limit. for me personally, if you stepped over my border, thanks, and bye. i'm a person who lives strongly on my own life principles. i dun like to be mistaken for things that i didnt do. and i dun like to be maligned. i cant say that i'm veri intelligent. but i always try to check things out before i make a conclusion. thou i know some people will not. during this process, open ur eyes big and see things in and out. whether study or work, i like to do it at my own pace. i would rather do things slow and accurate, rather than fast with nonsense. if you want me to do things in the latter way, alright, i can do it anytime anywhere, but dun blame me. i dun like anyone to monitor me reali closely (that's the reason y i resigned from incall). again, this will not happen, but at least give me space to breathe and let me feel comfortable. if i'm uncomforrtable, i'll be pissed. when i'm pissed, i f*cking dun care what will happen and can do things harshly. as long as i do my part, and do it properly, i'm at least satisfied with myself. i will not give a damn if anyone is unsatisfied with me. if you are, talk straight to my face. i'll talk straight back to ur face too. to clarify watever that needs to. if i dun, means i dun wanna waste my precious time to talk you. everyone shud know that i have bad temper, and practically, these few daes i had been losing it all the time. but i lost my temper for reasons. which people might not see that as reasons. but after i explain to them, they dun agree tat they're reasonable then i wun give a damn. i'm sorry, but i'm like this. cant accept it? then bye bye. if you think i've got attitude. all the more, i admit i have, and will have, suit urself. i dun f*cking care what you'll say. cuz i think i'm correct. i dun think i'm right cuz i tthink i'm right. i think i'm right after doing some soul searching. if it's my fault, then i'll apologise. but if it's reali not, then forget it, i'll not apologise at all. dun push the blame to me if i were to do something that i didnt want to, but need to. thanks.

there are much that i wanted to say. it seems that i have to keep it in my heart then. no one understands, even if i tell them. it wun help.