Saturday, July 21, 2007

sat. and i woke up early in the morning. went to orchard to meet up with mar, alicia and laurel. we were meeting tgt to buy prizes for talentime finals! shall not say wat we bought. confidential. secret. hees. i was real late. and i had to walk alone ard in orchard. for me, it's a great challenge. hahas. cuz i dun reali recognise directions. hahas. i merely follow my frens ard. hahas. but anyway, i walked round and round to reach mos burger in taka. LOL. i'm dumb, i know. hees.

i reached home at 6. slept till 8+. haha. super tired these few days. just wanna sleep for a getaway. dyed my hair black again since my coloured hair are out. hahas.

anw, i have to say this,

i can take out my braces already!!!

isnt this fast? i onli wore braces like 13 months ago. and now, i can take it off already. normally, ppl wear braces for one and a half year to two years. but i have to pay a big sum of money to pay off the rest of the instalments to take off my braces. that's like a double edged sword. teeth straighten too fast, clear instalment faster.
the dentist said he will take one set out (either upper or lower) and try on the retainer. that's his style, like he put on my upper braces before my lower one. that is to let me and my teeth adapt. hahas. however, i have to wear retainers for 24 hours, 2 years. so that my teeth will not go crooked again. but retainers are worse than braces, to me. cuz i have to take out when i'm eating, this means that, you'll see me sticking my fingers into my mouth, taking out retainers full of saliva, wash it and place it on the table while eating with me. LOL. i dunno when to take out the braces thou. hees. but braces keep giving me ulcers. like now. two ulcers combining to one now. united nations. super pain. but i still eat burger king and long john todae. LOL.

sb talentime semifinals, mar, alicia and i are in charge of it. hees. mondae is tech run.

stay around sb foyer from 11am to 2pm on tues and wed to listen to songs sang by fellow schoolmates!

hahas. mon have to stay back in clubhouse and go for tech run. argh. hang on, peishan!