Monday, June 18, 2007

been listening to some old songs. songs nowadaes are nice, i like them, but i prefer the older ones. cuz they've got more meaning to them. as i'm listening to the songs, memories flashed back. some good, some bad. but that's life. i know. it's not a bed of roses. yes, i'm driven by my emotions. songs that i listen to plays a part in controlling my emotions. that's a typical pisces. (treat it like i'm consoling myself) -.-
i'm hurt. indirectly. sounds foolish. i am foolish. i was naive to believe wat you'd said. do you mean wat you sae? you dun. i dun have to ask, it's evident. i think it's very stupid of me to believe you and whatever you said. but they've seeped into my heart, very hard to drained them out of it. i cant find ways to let you go. you're the one i think about each dae. where are the good old times? i didnt mean to fall for you. i'm sorry. it's over i know. can never come back to me again..

...And tomorrow can never be
Cause yesterday is all that fills my mind
You'll always be the dream
That fills my head
You'll always be the one
I know I'll never forget
It's no use looking back or wondering
Because love is a strange and funny thing
No matter how I try and try
I just can't say goodbye...

...How can i be smiling like before
When you dun love me anymore
If you wanna know, i dun wanna let go
I wish i never found you
Will i be strong enough to carry on
I got miles and miles to go
Before anyone will ever hear me laugh again...

random: dun sae things that you dun mean it, cuz to somebody else, it means alot.