Monday, May 21, 2007

i woke up damn early todae, 10.30am during non-academic days, for god knows why. i wanted to jog downstairs. but lazy to bathe after coming up. =X i wanted to fix something fulfilling for my own breakfast, but no ingredients and no knowledge on how to. =X
in the end: prepared 3 slices of toasted bread with spread. and a cup of iced milo. -.- so much so in fulfilling. hahas. work on my e learning. manage to finish most of them, i guess. i dunno if i've missed some of them. had to check ard with frens. (:

for those who talked to me on phone, should know that my phone totally sux. it's spoilt. and i've just used it for like 3+ months. went down to causeway's nokia care center with my mum. told the service operator all the probs and there, the phone is gone.
all my messages and deep memories = gone. will not be coming back to me anymore. no matter how, no matter wat. i wanted to keep it. at least to make myself happy? or sad? found no way to keep those precious moments. hais. wat's over is over.