Saturday, May 05, 2007

ai wo de, wo bu ai
bu ai wo de, wo ai.


do you feel the wae i feel? it's diff to know wat you're thinking, i must sae. every second, i think of you. you are sometimes hot, sometimes cold. you ask me to believe you. i did. then you asked me not to believe you, again. it's not the first time. i dunno wat's the purpose of you saying that. but wat do you want me to do? if you ask me not to believe you, i'll be sad. and i know i cannot do it. you can sae it like you spell it. but i just cannot do it. i know it's impossible. but i cannot control falling. i dreamt of you almost every night. i dunno why. is it because i think of you too much? even those things that i shudnt be bothered with, i am being bothered with. i can do everything for you. even if it's not my old self. i know this is no good. but i dunno y i will do that. at least, it's not veri serious. i'll feel weird without you. you've became a part of life i shud sae. but is it vice versa? no, i think. i shared with you some of my romantic and sweet experiences i will have with my bf/ the person i like. tell me the truth, did you ever love me? lot of tots to be cont'd..~