Friday, April 06, 2007

makes new frens during the camp. lols. and i'm supposed to go to school todae. as i'm in my bro's car, on the going to school, i called ivan and he said, no need to go alreeady. cuz. nothing much to do. hahas. and i didnt go. cuz i'm quite shag. so sorry people. but heard from babe that you guys were veri high. hees.

rest at home. and i didnt know that todae's a public holidae!! hahas. until in the morning. i saw so many ppl. and ask my bro and mum,, then they tell me. oh man. i am so.. hais. too busy to keep track of holidaes. I WANNA GO OUT!

i'm going to dye my hair black. then highlight. cuz i look toot in totally black hair. i htink. hees. i wanna do it before school reopens. hees.

alright. just now reali got to learn somethings from glen. thanks glen. hees.

tml going back to school again. hang on peishan! (:

the world is so complicated, so complexed.


my ulcerSSSS hurt. ):