Wednesday, February 07, 2007

i officially announce that my hp is LOST!
hais.
although my handphone is not as advance as wat is the 'in' thing now. but seriously, my hp is the best among 2G phones. okies? it's bought by my bro when he's quite affluent sometime ago. hahas. then it's passed to me as he went to buy a better phone. and since then, he keeps changing. this does not mean that he's rich, it means that he is veri materialistic. =x hahas. i'm 'bad mouthing' bout him in my blog. bad. hahas.
the story goes like this..
it's the end of the pacc (poa) paper. and i switched on my hp. put it inside a compartment outside the main pocket and zipped it. it's impossible that i didnt zip it. cuz i'm veri perfectionist. =x. (where got ppl sae themselves ders??!!) i cannot leave a thing undone halfwae. anywae, i know myself. so i zipped it. then khay mar and i went to jp, wanting to buy contacts, but the promotion period was over. so we went around shopping. when i wanted to buy a pair of shoes, i found that my zip was undone. so i checked my hp. and. GONE. it's GONE... it doesnt have any private things there. but i have feelings for the phone. hmmm. i have my bear bear hanging on the phone. have neoprints on the phone. all gone. bloody hell. called back and it's turned off. fuck. my phone is in veri good conditions under my precious hands, i shud sae. hahas. no lahs. but it's reali in good condition. that fucker must have made money selling my phone. even thou it's no much, but it's still money. ok? hahas.
living a dae without a hp, makes me go online. hahas. i cant imagine how hard my life would be without a hp and internet connection. hahas. damn it. still cannot accept the fact. hais. but, what to do..
so,
PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT NUMBERS!!!!!!

EXAMS..........
econs-most stressful subject on earth. not gonna do well.
pacc-one that i've been studying for 3 years. no positive results.
fom-most sickening subject. my hand's breaking. wrote utter rubbish there.
stats-useless subject. stupid spss. given up.

HOLIDAEs!!!!!!!!
todae is the last paper. stats. hahas. not to talk bout it. after the paper, headed to bugis with khay mar. we are so pathetic. the whole group of 7 ppl. some form sub-groups and went off to celebrate. one with boyfren. one went to look for teacher. left the the two lonesome. anywaes, went to bugis and started shooping. hahas. bought the expensice acuvue contacts. and a electronic massager for my grandma. aint i filial?! hahas. =x. i love her. hees. makan. and go bugis street. damn. so many cute guys there. hahas. khay mar, we shud go there more often. hahas. =x
i wanna buy new year clothes. but wat's in trend now? hahas. i know i'm going to get a skinny. the rest i dunno. hahas. GIRLS, SHOPPING JIO K? MUST!
i sometimes feel that i'm insignificant.

i want:

SHOPPING
K BOXING
A HAIR CUT
A NEW HANDPHONE
NEW YEAR'S CLOTHES
FRENS GATHERINGS
AT LEAST PASS MY EXAM
WEBCAM
CLUBBING (after 18)
PUBBING (after 18)
A NEW PEISHAN (LOLS!)

i wanna enjoy this holidae. hahas. i've decided not to work, unless there is one with flexible hours. hmmm. i wanted to go back jurong point and work for my boss. but, given my free time, i think she's not going to hire me. hahas.
it's hard.
i have meetings on the freshmen orientation camp and freshmen orientation programme. which will takes up alot of my time. and effort. i'm supposed to coem out with designs for freshmen orientation programme, hais. you all know.. my art sux.that's y i drop it. hahas. so maybe.. swen, or min, or lyn, or anyone can help to design? hahas. thanks a million for that. hahas.
my ulcers in my mouth is as many as 5!!! damn. eat too much fried stuff liaos. heaty.

MY BDAE IS COMING!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
xD