Thursday, January 18, 2007

all right. it's been so long that i'd updated. but nvm. nth much happen. hees.
i've been enjoying my poly life this last week of school. todae is the last dae of this semester. after which, we'll have our study and exam weeks. then, we'll be having our 9 weeks' long holidaes. during this holidaes, we'll have freshmen orientation camp's meetings as well as the actual thing. hmm. gonna look forward to these things. except the exams' part. lols.

something i have gotta sae. i went to watch project superstar 2. i was there with my dearest mummy, and a few of my poly soulmates. we are so high there. lols. ytd when i watched the show, i saw myself and my fren screaming like hell there. lols. it's a memorable experience thou. so many ppl crwding in the studio. some ppl who came in later, have to sit on the stairway. but.. there are alot of handsome guys there. hees. i was there to support daren, the male superstar! hees. he's very flexible, compared to nat. nat dance with his legs WIDE open. his actions are damn funny. i was luffing like mad whenever he started to dance. LOLS! thanks to my mum's colleague. to give us the tickets. hees. for once, in my life, i went to mediacorp studios. as an audience. hees.

what's wrong with us? lols. that's alwaes the topic khay mar and i will alwaes ask each other when we go home together. lols. i think we are going to have a bachelorette's outing this coming valentine's dae. since everyone are attached, i think i'm gonna spend it with my single frens. hees. hmm. let's see.. onli a few thou. hees. hmmm. i wondered to myself. if valentines' dae fall in the academic week, what will happen? will there be irritating ppl carrying bouquets of roses ard the school? or is it like sec sch? someone will help to deliver someone's love message to that person? i think all these seem to be impossible. hees. at least to me. well~ lets see how i'm gonna spend valentines' with my frens or myself.