Tuesday, December 05, 2006

woke up 6++AM and rushed for Etiquette and Professional Image lesson. was late. but takee m,y owwn sweet time to go there. cuz i know it's okies. =) attendance is only taken at the end of lesson! then was supposed to sit in our groups. shit! jac is going to be veri late. and onli me and james. i dunno him. well. the other haven reached too. kaes. his ans was 'dunno' for whatever question i ask. lols. then the others came except my pillar, jac. lols. then acted skit.

class photo session. stupid. some of the girls are veri 'flamboyant'? lols.

after that, shopping time!! BUGIS! with yiling, anne, jac, angela. it's so rare that we are together. took photos and shop like mad. but our legs hurt, so didnt reali enjoyed it. lols. PLUS! we saw a PERVERT!!! ARGH!! i am traumatised! serious. dun take this as a joke. disgusting freak. MONSTER!! ARGHS!! seriously, i think the sex shop at bugis should demolish. immediately! GIRLS! BEWARE!

after shopping with the girls, met my mum at bugis. walked ard. bought some tank tops from U2 sales. lols. then walked ard. and my mum bought me the adidas watch. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU, MUMMY!!! i just love my mummy. i admire her thoroughly. she's my idol deep in my heart. i love her. i dun onli sae that just because she bought me things, but i speaking from the bottom of my heart. <<<<<<<<<<<<33333333333333333333333333333333