Saturday, October 21, 2006

hmm. nothing much happens in life like mine. hees. but it's okies. simple life for me. hahas. actuali, i'mlazy to blog the week's happenings lahs. hees. anywaes, i am reali hooked by 'princess hour'!!!! mon to fri 7 pm, i will 'park' myself infront of the tv and watch it. omg. the princess is too cute!! hees. i am mesmerised by the crown prince, shin. arghs. a lot of ppl like the 2nd crown prince. i like him as well. cuz he's the typical type of guys any girl would fall in love with. but crown prince is so coool. he's that kind of guy that will unknowingly catch your attention. he's dunno how to xpress himself. he's 'kou ying xin luan' ders guy. ooohh. so mi ren. hahas. i like the 2nd crown prince at first, but i unknowingly fall in love with the crown prince. hees.

i dreamt about me being pregnant ytd. i didnt know that i was pregnant, until my tummy become more bloated up as time passes by. i did not dream bout the father of the baby. why not??!!! lols. hahas. i dun dare to shit and told my mum that i'm afraid that i will shit the baby out. lols. then i delivered the baby in great pain. hahas. i woke up because of that. lols. wat a stupid dream.

i tot my life was rather boring. i need to spice up my life!!! :DD but how?! hmm. let nature takes its course. :)