Wednesday, September 20, 2006

HEADACHE, SORE THROAT AND COUGH. ))))):
mondae and tuesdae, has been accompanying my mum. i had to register for a General Elective Module (GEM) for the next semester. i was confuse between psychology and etiquette. psychology was a dream subject that i wanna pursue when i was sec 1. hahas. but now i think that it's quite diffficult to cope the subject. it's kinda chim. hees. so i ended up with etiquette. anywaes, it oso helps me in my worklife later on. hees. i hope that it's easy. (;

jacqueline (sp) called me like ard 1pm, when i was sleeping, to ask me which class i am in. ii was damn shocked! can register already? hahas. i quicklly turn on the computer and try registering. it stated there that my registration appointment is at 3pm. so i'm gonna register at 3pm. it's scary kaes? it just reflects how kiasu singaporeans are. jacqueline said that you must standby at bout 2.55pm. cuz the seats are veri limited. 5 seats each class. within 2 minutes, the seats were all taken up. luckily i'm able to get a class. and same class with jacqueline! hees. but the class is early (8am - 10am) and the classroom is FAR. seriously. i dunno where is the classroom. anyone knows? at T6!! how to go?? zhen ming did tell me how to go, but i was afraid that i so gonna be LOST. hahas. it ends at 10 am and my lesson for tues starts at 1pm.. so between 10am to 1pm.. wat am i gonna do?? probably go home and SLEEP!! but i'm truely lucky yo get a seat in the class. (:

in the evening, my mum and i went t jp again. hahas. it's like our third home. an expensive home. my mum bought me 2 bags. yeahs. (cuz they're cheap) hahas. cuz i've been complaining the white coloured bag, which is our favourite, is torn. due to my heavy books. hahas. hmm. then after that, we bought bubble tea to drink. guess wat??? i saw MILO BING!! i saw the drummer of milo bing. he's so cute. and he SAW me eye to eye!! hahas. he must be thinking how come this girl has no reaction upon seeing him. hees. he's with his army frens i guess. my mum likes him, i like nic most. hees. my mum behave calmly as well. hahas. we are 'cool' ppl. after that, went home.. hees. happy. (((:

todae stayed at home. nothing to do. so dyed my hair. piang. no diff lahs. hahas. my fringe is still short. hahas. hopefully, by sat, when i'm going to attendd my grandma's birthdae, it'll be longer. hees. jus now watch Art of War, Ge Dou Tian Wang, on channel U, hahas. i cried like mad. so touching. so sweet. hees. anywaes, tml gonna go adjust braces again. hmm. gonna refrain myself from hard things again. porridges after porridges. hees. it's a monthly routine. hahas. dun get the wrong idea. hees. but sadly, i cant join ed they all for a trip to reptile park. diaos~ i think they have got no other places to visit. go and visit those smelly place. hahas. no lahs. joking. hees. so long never meet them up. whenever we are going to meet up, there's alwaes something that block in the wae lahs. hahas. maybe we have no fate?? hmm. i dun wish to believe that. hmm. dunno when is the next time that we are going to meet up. )):