Wednesday, September 27, 2006

25.09.06

school reopen. hees. but was damn shagged. still have not get used to the school life. met swen to go to school in the morning. i was late, as usual. hees. but because i have a bunch of crazy frens, i was quite active too. hees. they lighten up my dae! okies. this semester's teacher are mostly ah peks. so i was abit turned off. hahas. anywaes, it was a long dae from 9am to 5pm.

26.09.06

2nd dae of school. omg. i woke up damn early can?? i have GEM module at 8am in the morning. and as i said in the previous entry (i dun remember which one), it's located at the other end of sp. i have to walk so so sooooo long to reach that place. i met my classmate, jacqueline, at mcdonald's. 07.45am. i reached there like ard 7.35am?! if i know, i wun wake up so early. hees.

we had a hard time looking for the block. the class for etiquette and professional image finally started. my fren and i went to sit at the back of the classroom. hahas. then more ppl came. a girl walked into our direction as we have more girls sitting at this side of the class. we looked at each other. hahas. and i smiled. (i got manners rite? =x) she sat beside mee, and we chatted. and guess wat, she from DBF too. hees. but i haven see her b4 cuz she is at stagge 1A last semester. we have some DEEE guys. hahas. the top quality didnt happen to join our class. sadded. hahas. old rroutine, intro. and we realised that there are far too many DBF students in our class. about 40%? hees. anywaes, we did a quiz on our basic etiquette. hees. guess wat? i onli got 7/15. i FAILED! hahas. seems like i have no manners.

after class, take awae mac's hotcakes and walked all the wae back to the mrt station again. omg. it damn far. i was already experiencing muscle-ache at my kaft on the mrt. tricia called me and she helped me to sign up for yoga lessons. yeahs! i learning YOGA! 8 lessons. 4 cca points and a cert upon finishing the course. anywaes, anyone have yoga mat?? please inform me if anyone has it. i wanna borrow. hees. went home ate my hotcakes and it's already 11am. i have lessons at 1pm. means that i have to get ready at bout 12pm? i left half of my hotcakes for my bro. and went to replenish my sleep. hees. i sleep until veri 'bu shuang'. hmph! hahas. headed for school. maybe i should not go home and should sleep in school.let me discuss it with jacqueline. hees.

27.09.06

99.9% of my brain cells are dead this morning, time of death: between 8am to 10am.
COMPUTERS. SPSS. SOFTWARE FOR STATISTICS. THROWN AWAE WAT I'VE LEARNED FROM LAST SEM. I'M NOT GOING TO DO WELL THIS TIME.
keep pestering khay mar on how to rrun those stats. omg. after the lesson, i was relieved till siaos. we have a two hour break, went to the new foodcourt4. ate the pasta there. SUCKS! wanna drink something. the queue is sooooooo long. but, guess who i saw. the MR GOOD, ZHEN MING!!! quickly run to him and asked him to help me buy ribena. hees. hees. suddenly, his fren appeared outta nowhere. xia si ren! anw, bought liaos then how coincidential it can be,, he was sitting with his frens at the table beside me! so qiao! hees. then one of the frens keep looking at my girl fren (who is the beauty of my class). hahas. tico peks. hahas. talked craps there lohs. hees. so un. was luffing like mad lahs. i have no more poise already. yes, i am still the ah siaos in hyss. hees. miss those times. todae ended early. 1pm. came home and slept till 7pm. hahas. i admit that i'm lazy. veri lazy. hahas.