Saturday, July 08, 2006

hmm. it's been a long lon gtime since i've ever updated. hees. was quite lazy. i get rid of my last blogskin which is quite dark (and that makes me feel sad, hahas. jkjk.). got this blogskin. i tot it's quite childish. but i like. hees.

this noon, my dearest brother left for thailand. ytd nite, i wrote a long list of things for him to buy for me. but i doubt he will buy all. hees. woke up earlier this morning to see him before he went ahead to the airport. while i'm changing the blogskin, i have to wait for the plumber to come. hmm.

i'm going to have a series of CA2s coming up. oh dear! haven study yet! lazy to study. after the CAs, i'll be having the first semestral exams in poly!

i wanna go back to hyss to collect my year book! hees. kaes. dun expect me to update veri soon!