Wednesday, June 07, 2006

todae is already wed. school's going to reopen quite soon. hahas.

mon
slacked at home. done some foolish things alone at home. xD

tues
woke up early in the RAINY morning at ard 11+am to wait for my god-mother andd my uncle to call me. they were sending out wedding cakes for my cousin's wedding at the end of this month. at marina mandarin. i have to get a presentable DRESS! and it's GSS now. hees. i expected them to reach ard 11+. i waited and waited for their call. they finally called at 12+ and sae they will reached quite late, in the late afternoon. but i'm meeting my frens to do project at plaza singapura, 1pm. i know i'll be late, and cannot be later. so they came and passed the cakes. i quickly ruched off to ps's mac. ate pepper drumlets meal. whew~ love the twister fries!! tried to work on the project. but everything went wrong. my laptop was not fully charged, nobody brought notes. we dunno how to start the project. so we headed off to SPOTLIGHT to buy materials for our 3D model. dunno wat to buy too. so sat down and waited for that guy to come. then we decided on the materials and mindmap. hmm. bought matterials and went to mac again. saw ex hua yian - PS from min's class. was veri uncomfortable. cuz her frens kept looking in our direction. did everything (mostly). off to SHOPPING! bought a pair of slip-on heels same as my fren, diff colour, at $29.90. i think i fell in love with heels or wat? lols. quite a no of heels at home. hahas. *BROKE*. saw sugianto and the other gal from project superstar. and it's bout 10+. charles and keith is going to close already. went home after that.

wed
my hp rang and rang for non stop in the EARLY morning. i mean EARLY morning. junxian called to tell me details on hua yi's 50th anniversary this fridae. THANKS TO JUNXIAN!! tell the rest of my pals. ask them to call hua yi to write their names. i've written mine, junxian helped me to. =) still alot of calls..
blah blah blah..~
went to meet my frens at dover mrt station and saw our BROTHERS from CIVIL DEFENSE. hahas. crazy~ did our project. and i realiised that just opposite the place i was, were ed, swen and ngee playing soccer. they had some kinda match rite? i wanted to go find them. but it's like i scared they couldnt see me. hahas. plus there were other ppl there too, whom i dunno. messaged them but no reply. FINE!! headed home myself. but i went to jp. find <3> to have dinner together. she told me to go and check out the charles and keith sales. one pair of heels for 8 bucks!! so cheap!! but i go see see look look, all not my size. and the heels are veri high. hahas. so go walk walk, and bought a hair dye. dark copper red blonde. but i think the outcome will not be veri red. hees. it's cheap, that's y it tempted me. my mum is having off tml. so i'll accompany her if i can. hees. i can. lols. -.-"