Tuesday, June 20, 2006

todae exceptionally woke up earlier at 11.30am for project later at 12.45pm in city hall. as usual, i was late. hees. worked on our project in burger king.

ITAB = information technology for business application. this subject alwaes drives me crazy. IT SUCKS!! we seriously dunno how to do that stupid project. hahas. so we split up the work and chose the questions randomly. luckily mine was okie-okie. completed my question in burger king and went for shopping after that.

went to shop at raffles city and suntec city. hmm. saw one GUESS bag for just $35.90!!! dunno wanna buy anots. so went ahead for shopping first. hahas. my fren needed to leave urgently. so we walked veri quickly from suntec to city hall mrt. so i decided to buy that bag. it's genuine, cheap and i dun have this kind of bag. hahas. satisfied. happy happy~ =D

as we were walking veri quickly, my fren's fav slippers broke. hahas. my fren and i walked faster than her so we're ahead of her. we laughed and laughed. hees. so i accompanied her to go and buy another pair of slippers. hees.

took train back and my lappy is veri heavy, my shoulder gonna break. the new boon lay bus interchange reali confused me. all the bus lanes changed and i reali dunno wat bus to take. whenever i boarded a bus, i felt fearful. dunno will reach home/interchange anots. hahas. stupid rite? -.-"

someone saes wanna buy adidas wach, addas jacket for me cuz he's rich. hahas. thanks! =P