Sunday, May 14, 2006

wtf?! i'm now using my laptop to update. even thou it's quite new, and i seldom use it everytime, it has given quite alot of probs. cannot sign in to msn, and now it's becoming veri lag. *angry* gonna send for service bahs. hmm.

fri stayed at home. slack. saturdae lyn ask to go out, but i cannot make it. i wanna accompany my mum to go out. so yesterdae we went out together with my bro. it's veri rare that he will go out with us. then after going out, we decided to treat my mummy dinner. so we went to boon lay raja restaurant which is nearer to our home. we orders a range of 10 food. hmm. was veri full after that. then we took pictured using hp. hahas. ppl using digital cam, we use hp. hi-tech?! my bro foot the bill. cuz i never bring any form of money out.

on the wae back home, we saw a floral shop. i decided to buy roses for my grandmother. it's the first time that we bought something for her. it damn pretty. but it's quite exp. i love those pink roses. =) and we walked home.

todae woke up and realise that i haven do my homework which are supposed to be gone thru tml. die. luckily onli two questions for tml. then i realise that i have far too much homework that i haven finish for poa which i have to finish before wed. and they are bout trial balance, general journal and ledger. damn. it sure needs 2-3 hours for me to finish. hahas.

disturb my bro to wake up. then i see him sleep until so sweet. i oso went to rest. hahas. after resting awhile, my turn to be disturbed. faster get ready things and off we went to my aunt's condo's function room. there are nobody there. we tot that we are quite late. but instead we are the first to reach there. i called xueting and she asked us to wait. -.-" then we saw my aunt coming down from the car. so we went helping them to carry those things into the room. then my relatives came lohs. was quite peaceful todae. cuz alot of my younger cousins who are destructors did not go. most of the aunts went to watch 'da chang jin' in the room. while my bro, xueting and i played pool. bbq~ talk~ laugh~ went home. i am veri tired. tml still gotta go to sch. sians.!!

mother's love is the greatest love of all.
i love you mummy.