Saturday, May 06, 2006

hey hey~ here to update this week's happenings. hees.

mon; labour dae; holidae

mum has off. went to shop at jp at the night. bought 4 pairs of shoes in total from noda. my mum was searching for heels. hees. my mum bought one pair of heels, i bought two and we both shared one pair of slippers. hahas. i actuali like my heels. one of them has the thinnest heels that i have ever worn. had a great dae cuz i bought things i wanted using my mum's money. hahas. =x



tues; school dae

went back to school, was veri tired and sleepy. first time i was the second person to reach class early. was restless until tutor came in. it was economics' tutorial. and there's a presentation. this time round, it's my turn to present. oh dear!! that was the first time i presented to the class!! nervous like wat. hmm. after school, which was already 5 pm, collect my ezl ink card. eee. yucks. it sucks. hahas. (hey!! it rhymes!)then went to eat waffle. i shared it with tricia. the class-flower (ban hua). cuz we were not that hungry. after eating, we went to the clubhouse for cca. we joined the chinese language society, damn, the name is so 'orbeet'!! but it basically has 2 areas:P drama and singing. i joined the singing one of cuz. hees. went there. no shuai ge ders. sians. hahas. we were there veri restless. and give that kind of i-wanna-go-home face. hees. cuz it's boring. we were la-la-la-la-la-la-la, do re me fa soh la ti doh, doh ti la soh fa me re do there. wanted to run awae half wae thru, but was thinking to stay put to see wat would be happening for the next half an hour. so stay lohs. saw janet from hua yi dance society ders. when it's 8, we automaticaaly went off without hearing them brief. haha.

wed; school dae

i blogged bout this dae in the previous post. i actuali went back to school to take my cert. there wasnt anyone there. not a single soul in the field, basketball courts etc. i'll find somedae to go back to school. to at least talk to teachers. cuz somehow, they reali helped me alot. and i appreciate and respect them. =)

thurs; school dae

hmm. i did not wait for them to go home together. sorry. cuz kenny wanna go back to school, he did not in the end. cn went back to school. ed wanna go find zhaorong and swen ended school few hours after 1 o clock. so i actuali spent one hour in the school's library to watch dvd with my classmate an a stranger. hahas. she's a senior. she brought 'er zuo ju zhi wen'. so me and my classmate watched it with her. after one hour then i decided to go home lohs. sians. slept. and work on my IDEA project which is my CA. wat IDEA actuali means is this: innovation, design, and enterprise in action. it's a VERI LAME subject. then instructions of the CA is for us to listen to music and let the pen move while listening to it. you cannot think of anything in your mind. must relax and hhave a clear mind. then made a model out of a part of the drawing. and present it to your class and another class which you dunno who are they. damn bloody lame. and i'm alwaes a failure in arts. so i keep pestering my bro to help me. he's more artistic than me. hahas. luckily he's at home, if not.. i dun even know how to start sia. thanks kor.


it's basically inspired by problems in life. blah blah blah~ =x

fri; school dae

first lesson is the presentation. jia lat. i was one of the first few to reach the classroom. so i went ard looking at my classmate's work. all so nice. and my class ppl areveri eloquent. they spoke veri well and they are veri creative. their models are veri nice. but i can sae that the other class, is not as creative. the whole class virtually drew the same thing. it's mt turn to present. damn shit. was veri nervous. luckily i wrote a brief explaination on a piece of paper. if not, if you ask me to describe my presentation on the spot without any preparations before hand, i'll FREAK out! hahas. david cheong (my tutor) said that my model and drawing was good! hahas. muahahas~ hmm. it's boring after hearing 30++ presentations, so my classmates and i went to toilet to kill our time. hahas. hmm. ended school at 3 and met kenny to go home lohs. cuz xuan is till 5, cn till 6 and ed wanna go find zhao rong. and i was damn tired these few daes. dunno why. sorry guys. didnt wait for you all. hees. =)